Fruity Chicken Curry
What You Need
- 1 Pot Insanely Good Fresh Fruity Curry Sauce
- 2-3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced into thin julienne strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced into thin bite-sized strips
- 2-3 Boil-in-Bag packets of Long grain or Basmati rice
Have a large kettle of water boiled and a saucepan ready to cook your rice. Slice or cube 2-3 chicken fillets. In a large skillet, pan-fry the chicken in 2 Tablespoons of olive oil until nearly cooked through, and set aside. To the same pan add another dash of olive oil and stir-fry a chopped medium onion for 3-5 minutes. Then add thinly sliced strips of carrot and red and yellow pepper to the pan. Cook for a few more minutes, then return the chicken to the pan with the vegetables, reduce heat and allow to simmer. Stir in Fruity Curry sauce and allow simmer on low heat while you prepare the rice.
Add plenty of boiled water and a pinch of salt to another saucepan, deep enough to cook two or more packets of boil-in-the-bag rice. Follow the cooking time indicated on the packet, usually about 10 minutes. We recommend longgrain or basmati rice for this dish. Serve and enjoy.
Insanely Good Tip!
For a milder, creamy version of this curry, add a small tin of coconut milk and a small tin of plum tomatoes. Absolutely gorgeous! To keep it lower in fat, simply use low-fat coconut milk available in most good supermarkets.